About me from the e-desk of Hans Hallanger
The creator of ahappierman.com
Random Things About Me
live in Southeast Wisconsin with my two children.
- I am divorced.
- I was married for 14 years.
- I am a professional civil engineer and have been doing that for the last 25 years.
- I am fascinated by the personal development field and am constantly reading about it and taking action.
- I tend to read books, blogs and websites from men, although I have learned a lot from women.
- I lift weights.
- I want to stay strong.
- I have had plenty of injuries and aches and pains.
- I like to hike in natural areas.
- My favorite sport is pro football.
- My favorite team is the Green Bay Packers.
- I rarely watch other sports.
- I read...a lot.
- I like Miller 64.
- I don't mind getting drunk...occasionally.
- I am happy the way I am.
- I eat big steaks.
- I am overweight.
- I am 6'- 1" tall.
- I am going bald and I don't care.
- I can work hard, but I would rather not.
- I am smart, even though I am big.
- I like to lounge around with my feet up.
- I try to look good.
- I like girls.
- My favorite person is my dad but he is dead.
- I feel like I have no one to talk to now that he is gone.
- I would rather buy things for myself than gifts for others.
- I like money.
- I like to take naps.
- I like big trucks and RV's.
- I like to laugh at our rulers.
- I like to travel.
- My favorite singer is Merle Haggard.
- My favorite band is AC-DC.
- I tend to like comedy show re-runs...MASH, Seinfeld, Cheers, Two and a Half Men.
- I prefer action movies.
- I like to be comfortable.
- I have wide feet and always have a hard time buying shoes.
believe it is your right to live your life exactly as you would like to
- I did not always think this way.
- I used to believe in
struggle and sacrifice.
- I used to believe that other people mattered
more than I did.
- I used to believe that my life did not matter.
- But no longer.
- I am a happier man.
I Am also a Writer
I have created other websites and books. Here is my Amazon Author page -
Amazon Author, Hans Hallanger
Why I am Qualified to Write About Being Happier
I used to be unhappy most of the time. I was bored and frustrated as a child. I hated being told what to do and doing things I did not want to do as a teenager.
I have always wanted to do what I wanted to do.
I have been pushed around, bullied, berated, manipulated and guilt-ed into doing all kinds of things I did not want to do.
I was miserable in the last years of my marriage and eventually left the marriage
I know the difference between unhappiness and happiness.
I choose to be happier and I will share with you what works for me.
Thank you for reading.
A Happier Man